Choose a career, not a job!
learning technologies & accelerate your
Hybrid Work Environment
prioritizes competence & initiative, with
the best in the industry
High Growth Trajectories
startup environment that rewards merit
and not vintage
Enterprise Sales Account Executive
- Sales Enablement Vertical
- 6-8 years of experience
- Creating a strong database & pipeline of relevant prospects in the US market, for our Sales Enablement vertical
- Establishing connects digitally with said prospects to discover customer requirements & position our products in a competitive environment and solution for maximum impact
- Convert prospects into customers with best-in-class sales processes and provide strong account management for sustained retention
Full Stack Developer
- Strong work experience in Full stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS (6+), Python, HTML5, CSS3, SASS) preferably on a SaaS Product (CMS/ Commerce/ Retail development).
- 3.5+ years of experience developing, deploying, and supporting web-based applications including frontend (Angular/CSS3), business logic (Python), and data layers (Mongo/ MySql). At least 4 good-scale projects executed using Full Stack.
- Experience in AWS and familiarity with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in developing UI screens with rest APIs that works for multiple web browsers
- Knowledge of end-to-end DevOps practices, using tools like AWS DevOps, GitHub Actions or Jenkins
- Should be self-motivated and disciplined wrt work from home and productivity commitments
- Excellent communication skill and team player, eager to do experiments / PoCs
What Thelightbulb’s team has to say
After Delivered a Baby Girl Great Start for my Career”. It’s been one year working at TheLightbulb.ai and it has indeed been a very enriching experience for me. It is an organization that offers opportunities for everyone to foster and grow both professionally and personally. I enjoyed working and interacting with different mindsets. Overall Thelightbulb.ai has been one of the best place to work.
A company that inspires me, a product that I feel passionate about, a position that challenges me and stretches me into different areas, management that encourages and empowers me to do my best and great work environment and team spirit. TheLightbulb.ai fulfils all these points. It’s a company that inspires me. It’s forward-thinking. I like the mindset and culture, and being part of a team that gives its best to make the next generation of technology. For me, this is more than a job. I’m investing my time, my knowledge and experience in a company that is investing in me.
TheLightbulb.AI is an excellent company that is well-positioned for continued success in the rapidly evolving world of AI and machine learning. If you are interested in working with a company that is dedicated to innovation, I would highly recommend The Lightbulb AI. The work culture is friendly.
When I set foot into TheLightbulb.Ai in 2021 since then I’ve had numerous chances to be part of something exciting, to be able to learn new things as well as demonstrate my strong commitment and contributions. Here, the opportunity to grow personally and professionally like communication, collaboration, teamwork, professionalism etc., is quite tremendous. I’ve been fortunate to be part of this wonderful environment that makes me who I am today.
It has been an exciting journey with Thelightbulb.ai and it continues. We have a culture at work where all opinions and views are welcomed and discussed openly, no matter how senior or junior you are. We all learn and grow from each other’s experiences.